Sunday, September 20, 2009

Broomfield Days











Last September, our Cubs drew up plans for a go-cart. They wanted to build one to ride in the Broomfield Days Parade. They worked on it all year long, and the parade was yesterday! They pushed this thing for a mile and a half, and they were pretty wiped out by the end, but they did great.
While the boys stole the show, Rebecca and her friend had a snack stand. They were very good little entrepreneurs. The hard part now is deciding what to do with their cash.

2 comments:

Linda Terry said...

I'm impressed with the dedication of your cub scouts to work on the go-cart for a whole year! Most 8/9 year old boys I know would have lost interested after a month or so. And it looks like it really paid off - beautiful day for a parade!

kate n. said...

oops, i forgot I was still signed in under my mom's name since I was updating her blog for her...
The above "Linda Terry" comment was mine!