Thursday, May 5, 2011

School is Winding Down

Here's what lunch looks like when Rebecca gets creative:
 Yesterday I finished up marking off all the kids' lessons on the Online School. When I clicked on the last "Submit," I squealed with delight. One of the kids heard the sound I made and asked, "Did Rocco fall down the stairs?" I can't tell you how exciting this is. I calculated that I've spent over 90 hours marking off kids' lessons this school year alone (that doesn't include any teaching time--it's purely administrative). Boy, do I have plans for the time I won't be spending marking off lessons.
 Today is Rocco's birthday, so the girls are making special dog treats just for him. They found a dog cookie recipe that contains meaty baby food. I think this is one cookie I'll be able to resist.

No comments: