Thursday, March 26, 2009

I take it back!


This was yesterday after Rebecca and her friend dressed the young'uns up for a photo shoot. Good old springtime!
And this is today. I take back everything I said about you, March. You're still queen of snow in Colorado! I got up at about 5:45 this morning and it was snowing but not sticking to the street. When Spencer woke up he went outside and played around with the shovel before breakfast. He left it on the ground somewhere. About 4 hours and 12 inches later, the shovel was buried somewhere in the yard. It took a lot of tromping around in the snow before someone stepped on something flat, hard, and slippery. The big excitement for the day came when a big yellow tractor plowed the street and dumped about 4 feet of snow right in front of the house.





4 comments:

kate n. said...

I take it back too. I don't want to live in CO anymore. Maybe you guys should just move here!

Rachel Tolman Terry said...

Aw, c'mon!

Linda Terry said...

and i take back what i said about xi'an china's two weeks of 70 degrees temperature. the reason global warming came to a sudden, screeching halt is because i packed away my heavy sweaters and winter clothes. the other day and promptly had to pull them back out the next day. where you got snow, we just got cold rain.

Rachel Tolman Terry said...

So Linda, you get the credit for this snowstorm? I'm really happy about it because now the grass will turn green. Good work!