Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kaylyn Came to Town

Spencer's airplane creations get more sophisticated with each passing day. For this design, he abandoned packing tape and used hot glue.

Last weekend, Ben helped the young women hike a fourteener. This weekend, he did a 25-mile bike ride with the young men. What will my Superman do next week?

The girls decorated two cake mixes worth of cupcakes and delivered some to the neighbors. Just like human beings, each cupcake was an original.

It's been so fun to have Kaylyn with us this week. She and Eva collected cattails at Josh's pond.



3 comments:

Ginger said...

The BFF Cousins are united again! I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm really wishing I was your neighbor right now. Those cupcakes look delish!

Rachel Tolman Terry said...

I wish you were our neighbor, too, Ging. We could trade babysitting and cupcakes for piano lessons!

Ali said...

I know what the silly Chinese fruit is! Ha ha!! For once I know something!!!!

It is a loquat. From a loquat tree, indigenous to china. I only know this because I have a loquat tree that is looking a little forlorn and when I did my research I found that it was not just a cool looking plant, bur a fruit bearing one. Matt our service guy also said that he had a loquat tree growing up and his mom made loquat jam.

So there ya go.