Monday, August 9, 2010

Girls' Camp Questions

It was sad to miss the Terry Family Reunion this past week.
We've never missed one before.
Hopefully, we won't have to miss one again.
Here's what Rebecca and I did.
Girls Camp!


I was asked many interesting questions at camp. Here are some of them:
What do boys talk about around the camp fire?
Does this look like poison oak?
Would you like me to roast a Starburst for you on the camp fire?
Do you think my mom's going to kill me when I tell her I broke my glasses?
Sister Terry, why are you so small?
Why aren't there many women in the Book of Mormon?
Can we have ice cream for breakfast?
Will you paint my fingernails?
Did global warming really make the pine beetles kill the trees?
Do we have to go home today?








1 comment:

jon said...

I can answer 2 of those questions:
Around the campfire, boys either talk about girls, farts, or stupid things they've done. The exact subject matter depends on whether the leaders are around.
Global warming did not make the pine beetles kill all the trees. There are "natural cyclical environmental patterns" that are expanding some biozones, shrinking others, and making the glaciers and polar caps disappear.