Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Eva!


Eva is 7 years old today! Yesterday was a very fun day. She had her first day of T-ball in the morning and her party in the afternoon. T-ball is a joint effort. Eva is on the team, and the coaching staff consists of her mom, her dad, her sister, and her brother.
To set the stage, we started by reading The Egyptian Cinderella.
Drawing hieroglyphics on a cave wall. They were really into drawing sheep.
Our version of an Egyptian pyramid
Barbie mummies.
The embalming and wrapping of Barbie mummies.

3 comments:

Brits said...

Happy Birthday Eva! I remember seven years ago today (or probably yesterday)...I was on a date with Rusty and he ditched me after Ben called him and said you were in labor. I was stranded. But I still married him. Babysitting a niece and nephew was a good excuse for ditching me.

Ginger said...

No princess tea party??? well, the fact that barbies were used have to count for something. Way cool idea! You are so original!!

Rachel Tolman Terry said...

Sorry we took him away from you, Brit. I'm glad you still married him anyway!